Today we review 2 small axes made for outdoor activities these would be : The Fiskars Camping Axe and the Gerber Bear Grylls hatchet .
Starting with the Fiskars Camping Axe.
- For outdoor activities & for returns Campfire preparation
- Durable and lightweight handle made of glass fiber reinforced plastic and connection between ax head and handle
- For carving and for outdoor fires preparation
- With blades and transport protection
- Wide blade for cutting and working of workwood.
At a weight of only 640g and product size of 23 x 13 x 2 cm the Fiskars is a Axe made to cut branches and woodworking . With a grip made of non-slip rubber hook shaped handle end and the lack of connection betwen the head and the handle ensures handling and safety in use . As for the blade it is made of high quality ,anti-stick , double hardened steel for high durability .
Small and reliable get your own at :Fiskars Hatchet
Gerber Bear Grylls Survival hatchet .
Made at the recommandation of the survivalist Bear Grylls this hatchet combines more functions , serving both as an hatchet for fire preparing work as well as blade material.
- Blade made of stainless steel
- Non-slip rubber grip
- Perfect for woodwork
- Dual purpose
Weighing at only 590 g with a sheet on similar in size with the Fiskar , the Gerber hatchet uses a combination of axe and blade traits to allow the user the best possible performance in any situation .
Fanboy or interested check at :Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet [31-002070]